The best way is to call us at (610) 857-2170 and speak with us directly, or come visit us at our facility. We will go over all the necessary details with you to ensure you receive the right structure for you.
Our address is:
3898 West Lincoln Hwy., Parkesburg, PA, 19365
After placing the purchase for a storage building, our company asks for a 50% deposit. For purchases over $20,000.00 we offer you the choice to make a lower initial down payment upon your request.
The remainder of your balance is due on delivery.
We accept credit cards, money orders, cheque and cash payments. Unfortunately, we do not take American Express.
We offer you a 2% discount if payment is made by check or cash.
All checks and money orders must be sent out to:
Waterloo Structures, 3898 West Lincoln Hwy., PA 19365
For delivery of our Portable Buildings, our storage shed mule completes the job. To see a video of the shed mule in action, please click here.
Large, heavy trucks can’t fit into tight spaces, and can easily cause damage. We designed the shed mule technology so we could serve more customers and access these tight spaces.
The shed mule is compact, lightweight, and durable, and can easily navigate your storage shed, or even a portable garage, onto your property and place it in the location of your choosing.
For Larger Garages And Prefabs, Waterloo Structures personnel will come to your prepared site to complete the assembly of your structure.
Customers are required to have a prepared and level site ready for the assembly.
We recognize that in some cases there is not sufficient space for safe delivery of a prefabricated structure. This is usually due to trees or fences.
However, you can still enjoy a quality custom made Waterloo Structure, as we are prepared to build and assemble your structure for you on site.
Please contact us to inquire on fees.
Please note, for larger buildings showcased on our website, prices shown include the fee for the onsite build.
Costs to have your structure delivered directly to your home and set in place vary based on your location.
Delivery costs are computed based on the number of miles we must travel after the first twenty miles.
For an accurate and complimentary quote for your location, please call us at (610) 857-2170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The dimensions of the pad should account for a minimum of one extra foot on all sides.
So if your structure is 10 feet by 12 feet, your recommended pad size should be 12 feet by 14 feet.
Also recommend the following organization if you need assistance preparing your site:
Bed Rock Foundation
Office: (717) 587-7062
We require at least 2 feet plus the width of your building in order to deliver your structure.
If the width of your structure is 10 feet, then we require a full 12 feet for delivery.
For Upgraded models and the Quaker Style structure, you need to allow for 3 feet instead of 2.
Shipping times vary depending on your model of choice and on the time of year. Delivery can be as quick as 1-3 days for in-warehouse stock, and 2-3 weeks during most of the year.
During peak season, delivery time could be 4-8 weeks, so it is best to get your order in as soon as possible.
For an accurate delivery time and to answer all your questions, please call us at (610) 857-2170.
Terms & Conditions
All rates include: 30 minute load and unload time; set-up time over 30 minutes will be billed at $25.00 per 1/2 hour.
Downtime is $50.00 per hour. Rates DO NOT include : State Permits.
NOT responsible for the following...
- Site Preparation, an existing level site is required to set your building on.
- Site accessibility (Power lines, trees, tree branches, rocks, fences, posts, mailboxes, other buildings, anything in the way of the truck or placement are your responsibility to move.) Property damage resulting from inaccessibility i.e. soft ground, trees, wells, septic systems, etc.
- Tow truck fees resulting from truck/trailer getting stuck due to soft ground, wells, septic systems, etc.
- If site is inaccessible, for any reason, our driver may unload the barn as close the intended site as conditions permit.
- The truck and driver must be able to drive out from under the structure. NOTE: Structure unloads from the end of the trailer.
- When setting up blocks keep in mind that we need to back onto the site to unload. Blocking should not extend out of ground more than 6" in center, or on end we are backing in from.
Time on Station/Setting your Structure:
If the structure requires any of the following:
- Additional time (anything over 1/2 hr is considered additional time) to straighten/level/block to the best of our ability with the drop site provided.
- Setting the structure in an alternate location as a result of poor access.
- Reloading to move the structure to another location
- In any of the above situations, the time incurred will be billed at $50 per hour.
- If site access turns out to be an unforeseen problem for you or setting the structure requires additional equipment such as, but not limited to, a back loader/forklift/crane, because we do not provide these services, we will set the structure in a different spot at the drop site. You will be charged whatever mileage the trucker incurs to return the structure at the current delivery rate. (Note: Some structures cannot be moved with the above equipment listed)
- Concrete Blocks:
If your structure is 8X12 or under you can set it on concrete blocks, blocking should not extend more than 6" out of the ground. In order to avoid a large step into the shed, we recommend you use 2" or 4" concrete blocks or dig the blocking into the ground near ground level.
- Color Disclaimer:
Although the color scans on this web site were scanned with a very high quality scanner not all computer monitors are the same and do not necessarily display colors the same way. It is recommended that you have your video resolution adjusted to 800 x 600 or greater and your color depth set to 16 bit (high color) or 32 bit (true color).
If an exact color match is required -- please submit a color sample to us and we will match it as close as possible using our standard colors. We also use name brand vinyl and shingles you may want to check them out at your local hardware or lumber store (call for brand names if not posted).
- Cancellation Fee:
2% Charge if you used Credit Card for deposit, or paid in full
10% If built and not a custom order, custom orders consignment only
Estimated Shipping Cost and Hauling Fee will be refunded in Full, unless a delivery attempt has been made.
- Back Orders:
Barns, Sheds, and Gazebos should take 2-6 weeks for delivery. However, this does not apply to BUILD on SITES.
They will be scheduled when our crews and trucks are available.
- Fees and Payment:
Any amounts payable to Waterloo Structures not paid when due will bear interest at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less. If Waterloo Structures collects any payment due at law or through an attorney at law or under advice there from or through a collection agency, Customer will pay all costs of collection, including, without limitation, all court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees. If any check is returned for insufficient funds, Waterloo Structures may impose a processing charge of $25.
- Tax Charges:
Sales tax will be applied to all in state orders.
- Our business is operated from Pennsylvania.
- Applicable Law:
Waterloo Structures reserves the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms hereof and by any such revisions. This site is created and controlled by Waterloo Structures in the State of Pennsylvania, USA. The laws of the United States and the State of Pennsylvania will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Venue and jurisdiction for all disputes will lie in Chester County, Pennsylvania. You agree that if any part of these terms and conditions are found to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
Local Building Codes:
Codes vary from town to town all throughout the US. You as the purchaser are responsible for being aware of what those codes are and making sure both the structure and foundation are in compliance. If you are required to have specific designs/materials etc. please review that with your sales representative and we can assist you. Custom design is available as the product/design/service allows.
Got Any Questions E-mail Us @
Any Questions Or To Order Please Call