The best way is to call us at (610) 857-2170 and speak with us directly, or come visit us at our facility. We will go over all the necessary details with you to ensure you receive the right structure for you.
Our address is:
3898 West Lincoln Hwy., Parkesburg, PA, 19365
After placing the purchase for a storage building, our company asks for a 50% deposit. For purchases over $20,000.00 we offer you the choice to make a lower initial down payment upon your request.
The remainder of your balance is due on delivery.
We accept credit cards, money orders, cheque and cash payments. Unfortunately, we do not take American Express.
We offer you a 2% discount if payment is made by check or cash.
All checks and money orders must be sent out to:
Waterloo Structures, 3898 West Lincoln Hwy., PA 19365
For delivery of our Portable Buildings, our storage shed mule completes the job. To see a video of the shed mule in action, please click here.
Large, heavy trucks can’t fit into tight spaces, and can easily cause damage. We designed the shed mule technology so we could serve more customers and access these tight spaces.
The shed mule is compact, lightweight, and durable, and can easily navigate your storage shed, or even a portable garage, onto your property and place it in the location of your choosing.
For Larger Garages And Prefabs, Waterloo Structures personnel will come to your prepared site to complete the assembly of your structure.
Customers are required to have a prepared and level site ready for the assembly.
We recognize that in some cases there is not sufficient space for safe delivery of a prefabricated structure. This is usually due to trees or fences.
However, you can still enjoy a quality custom made Waterloo Structure, as we are prepared to build and assemble your structure for you on site.
Please contact us to inquire on fees.
Please note, for larger buildings showcased on our website, prices shown include the fee for the onsite build.
Costs to have your structure delivered directly to your home and set in place vary based on your location.
Delivery costs are computed based on the number of miles we must travel after the first twenty miles.
For an accurate and complimentary quote for your location, please call us at (610) 857-2170 or email us at email@example.com.
The dimensions of the pad should account for a minimum of one extra foot on all sides.
So if your structure is 10 feet by 12 feet, your recommended pad size should be 12 feet by 14 feet.
Also recommend the following organization if you need assistance preparing your site:
Bed Rock Foundation
Office: (717) 587-7062
We require at least 2 feet plus the width of your building in order to deliver your structure.
If the width of your structure is 10 feet, then we require a full 12 feet for delivery.
For Upgraded models and the Quaker Style structure, you need to allow for 3 feet instead of 2.
Shipping times vary depending on your model of choice and on the time of year. Delivery can be as quick as 1-3 days for in-warehouse stock, and 2-3 weeks during most of the year.
During peak season, delivery time could be 4-8 weeks, so it is best to get your order in as soon as possible.
For an accurate delivery time and to answer all your questions, please call us at (610) 857-2170.
- 5/50 year manufacturer's limited warranty on LP SmartSide Siding
- 30 year manufacturer's limited warranty on IKO Dimensional Shingles
- 10 year limited warranty on shed workmanship
Waterloo Structures warrants our products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ten years beginning upon installation. During the period of this warranty, Waterloo Structures will replace or repair any nonconforming part without charge to you. This limited warranty extends only to defects in materials or workmanship and does not extend to the product or part which has been discarded by you. This warranty does not apply in the case of damage caused by insects, sprinklers, animals, misuse, accident, improper maintenance, normal wear and tear such as scratched, scuffs, cracks, discoloration or rusting, vandalism, or acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer. This warranty is null and void if the building is altered or modified in any way without authorization of Waterloo Structures.
Conditions & Limitations
- You must retain your bill of sale or provide other proof of purchase.
- You must perform adequate routine maintenance on the structure, including but not limited to leveling adjustments, painting, staining or applying a proper water sealer and keeping the perimeter and underside of building clear of thick vegetation.
- All structures must be properly set on a well drained, level, firm foundation of crushed stone or concrete slab.
- Movement of building from it’s original location or any alteration to building may void this warranty.
- In no event will Waterloo Structures be liable for loss or damage to personal property placed in building (including any damage caused by the existence of a defect) or for any indirect, incidental and consequential damages due to misuse or improper maintenance.
- Repair or replacement of a part or component under this limited warranty in no way lengthens the limited warranty period.
- If you reside outside of our normal service area, we will ship the replacement part(s) to you and it will be your responsibility to install them; labor charges and related expenses are not covered under this warranty.
Your failure to meet the responsibilities outlined above or follow the warranty procedures set forth below will void this limited warranty.
Obtaining Warranty Service
You must provide proof of purchase, a written description and a photo of defect when contacting us, Waterloo Structures may request permission to inspect the defect and will determine the appropriate steps to take to resolve the issue in a timely and courteous manner. All replacement parts and/or repairs are at the sole discretion of Waterloo Structures.
If you experience a problem with your building please contact Waterloo Structures so that the building can be inspected and the problem corrected. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your new Waterloo Structures Storage Building.
This warranty is valid for original owner only and is not transferable.
Family Owned and Operated!
Got Any Questions E-mail Us @
Any Questions Or To Order Please Call
1-610-857-2170 - Or 1-484-643-0531